4 In A Row
4 In A Row is a classic two-player puzzle game that requires strategic thinking. The objective of the game is to get four of your pieces to line up in a row before the other player does. You choose a game piece color and have several pieces so you’re able to fill in the board. The board is arranged with empty spaces. You and your opponent take turns placing your pieces in those spaces in an effort to connect four of your own pieces in a row. Once your piece is placed, you can’t move it. You win when you get your line of four, but if no one ends up with a line, the game is a tie.
- Take turns dropping chips into the columns in order to get four in a row.
- To drop a chip, click on a column on the board or click and drag your chip into a column.
- Start by focusing on placing your pieces strategically. This will help you clear the board faster and make room for new pieces.
- Be mindful of the different ways to connect four pieces. Try to pick up the patterns that will give you the most advantages.
- Keep an eye on the number of pieces you have left. As the game progresses, the number of pieces you have decreases, so you need to be quick to keep up.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different strategies. The more you play, the better you’ll get at the game.